1. Explore Your Passion: Most of us are unaware of our interests. Find what you don’t enjoy doing, or better, start exploring your passion in these two days!
2. #DoWhatYouLove: Don’t waste your life doing things which you don’t enjoy. Learn to follow your passion fearlessly and make it payable!
3. Find New Friends: You’ll find best young minds from all over India with different talents and backgrounds. Get a chance to connect with them and explore more.
4. Meet Awesome Speakers: Speakers from leading organisations like Microsoft, Facebook, KPMG, Business World, etc. will guide you to pursue your passion with their own stories and challenges.
5. The Challenge: Young India Challenge comes up with a real life problem which has to be solved in teams. Witness some of the real life critical situations while competing.
6. Get Motivated: The speaker sessions and challenge will not only guide you to pursue your dream but will also encourage you to abide by your heart.
7. Make Effective Networks: With so many brilliant young minds and speakers all around, one can grab this opportunity to connect with them and bring best out of these networks.
8. Get Job or Internship: Yes, many speakers and mentors look forward to inviting delegates for join their organisations. This will provide you with a new learning experience and of course, a good job profile.
9. Experience Awesomeness: Young India Challenge is just not another academic conference. You’ll enjoy meeting new people, doing fun activities and exploring. The experience is mind blowing and life changing.
10. Because it is Young India Challenge: If any of the above reasons don’t amuse you, then join us for being the part of the unique movement of #DoWhatYouLove. It is first time in history of the world that some organisation solely works to make people realise their passion and encourage them to pursue it. Be a part of this movement and make a difference!
You can apply for the next Young India Challenge